Our Service is regulated with following terms and conditions to provide a better hotel booking experience and to develop a well-regulated and disciplined service with hotel booking facility providers and hotel facility staff.
By using Inna.lk services you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions shown below. If you do not agree our terms and conditions, we are not in a position to provide you our services and we do apologize for that. Our ground rules are subject to change at any time without a prior notice. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review this section periodically.
1. The customers is required to maintain their stay between the Check-in and Check-out time provided by the hotel. In a case of an early check-in or check-out customer should inform the hotel and should schedule it with the hotel.
2. Inna.lk is not liable for any mis-communications, delays of the customer or any misleading and/or fake informations provided by the customer.
3. Inna.lk is reserve rights to change the schedule and/or cancel, terminate, postpone, divert, reschedule or delay any hotel room, any time after booking without a prior notice. This may be due to safety or reasonably considered and justified circumstances beyond our control.
4. Inna.lk is not liable for immediate cash refund under general circumstances after a booking cancellation. But inna.lk will guarantee that the customer will get the refund, as described in the cancellation policy within 45 days time after the cancelation. In case of an overbooking situation inna.lk will refund the total advance amount paid by the customer.
5. Customers should provide the invoice number/the booking confirmation SMS to the hotel staff to verify the identity of the customer. Additionally, customer should ready to provide their national identity card for relevant authorities to check the identity at security incidents.
6. Inna.lk is not liable for any damages before and/or during the stay & accidents and/or during the stay that customer might have to face.
Nature of Business
Inna.lk is an online value-added services provider. It does not operate hotel services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of hotels, facilities and prices to customers, it has tied up with many hotels. What we advise to customers is to choose hotels they are aware of and whose service they are comfortable with.
Our responsibilities include:
7.1 Issuing a valid invoice (an invoice that will be accepted by the hotel operator) for our network of hotel operators
7.2 Providing booking modification in the event of cancellation (according to the cancellation policy)
7.3 Providing customer support and information in case of any inconvenience during the stay
Our responsibilities do NOT include:
7.4 The hotel operator’s employees being rude and/or their discipline
7.5 The hotel operator’s hotel rooms etc not being up to the customer’s expectation
7.6 The hotel operator canceling the stay due to unavoidable reasons
7.7 The baggage of the customer getting lost/stolen/damaged
7.8 The hotel operator changing a customer’s room at the last minute to accommodate a separate customer
7.9 The customer waiting at the wrong hotel (please call the hotel operator to find out the exact location if you are not a regular traveler on that particular hotel)
8. The check-in, check-out times mentioned on the system are only tentative timings.
9. Customers are required to furnish a copy of the invoice and an Identity proof (Driving license, National Identity Card) at the time of boarding the hotel. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the hotel.
10. The rooms booked through Inna.lk, are cancelable. The money will be refunded back to customers account which he/she uses to pay inna.lk as per the cancellation policy set by the hotel which is displayed on the hotel page at inna.lk.
11. In case a booking confirmation e-mail and sms gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID/phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' and you can ask inna.lk to resend the invoice.
12. Inna.lk will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of the information derived by you through your usage of this Site. In no event shall Inna.lk be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of information provided on the website in so far as such information is derived from other service providers.
13. By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that Inna.lk may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’’ mode then the customer may not get/get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
14. Inna.lk will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from Inna.lk as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of the booking and Inna.lk shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold Inna.lk liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
15. The customer acknowledges that the SMS service provided by Inna.lk is an additional facility provided for the customer’s convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, Inna.lk shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and Inna.lk will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The customer shall not hold Inna.lk liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility.
16. The customer acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. Inna.lk shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
17. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Inna.lk and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which Inna.lk and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out
17.1 misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the customer
17.2 the customer providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party, and/or
17.3 the customer receiving any message relating to the invoice number, booking confirmation, modification to an invoice, cancellation of a booking, change in hotel, and/or rescheduling from Inna.lk and/or the SMS service provider.
18. By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that Inna.lk may call the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding their stay, the hotel facilities and/or services of the hotel operator.
19. Grievances and claims related to the hotel journey should be reported to Inna.lk support team within 3 days of your travel date.
Inna.lk is Purely Owned and Managed by The Best Hotel Deal.
THE BEST HOTEL DEAL is a Pure Sri Lankan Company which aims to become The Virtual Tour Guide of Every Travel Enthusiast to Explore the World.